Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What so ever you do...





During one of our classes this week we talked about what we chose to bring to the Novitiate and what we chose to leave behind. As I was going through my things recently I came across a paper with this prayer I had written when I was 12 years old.
“What so ever you do to the least of my brothers and sisters, that you do unto me”

Lord,

I live in a strange world of war and peace. Help me to love my brothers and sisters and you. But, God I do not understand. Why must we live in a world of “ask and we receive?” When other people just like ourselves, get treated with hunger, disease or war. It just doesn’t seem fair? Many go through life without parents or without anyone to go home to. God, help us to help those who are in need, so that we will follow the footsteps of Christ. Amen.
--Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment